Food Safety Policy
Senhora dos Molhos assigns a decisive role on quality and food safety of their products and as such bet in the implementation of the HACCP system (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) in your factory unit based on the regulation of 29 of 852/2004 April 2004.
Thinking on quality assurance of its products the company in July 2018 started the certification process food safety management system according to norm NP EN ISO 22000:2018, counting for this purpose with the technical assistance of one of the most experienced companies in the market.
A SENHORA DOS MOLHOS E ESPECIARIAS, Lda, with the purpose of preventing harm to people and the environment, as well as to provide products and services that fully meet, has your strategy based on the following principles:
- Ensure the profitability of business;
- Identify the needs and expectations of Customers, ensuring your satisfaction;
- Seeks continuous improvement of the Organization and the people that make up;
- Promote the training, awareness and motivation of employees;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes;
- Maintain the food safety management system and work by reviewing it, and establishing goals and objectives, allowing your continuous improvement, prevention of pollution and the permanent update of the policy;
- Ensure that the policy is communicated, understood and applied;
- Develop a process both internal and external communication with the goal to inform employees, customers and other stakeholders, with respect to the aspects of quality, environment and safety;
- Identify, assess and control risks to the safety and health of employees, increasing the level of protection through continuous improvement in preventive action;
- Respect the agreements with suppliers;
- Ask the suppliers and contractors to apply the principles of food and work safety equivalent to these.